Faiz. 22. Used to be an introvert, but now slowly becoming ambivert.

#Freak2k13

Freak.
I am a freak.
I don't wanna be a freak, I didn't choose to be a freak, I don't even wanna act like one.

But that's just who I am, no matter how much I tried to change myself, so that people won't judge me, won't see me as a freak, I failed, I can't, I don't know how to be normal.
People hate me so much, 'cause I am a freak.
A fucking freak.

Friends are disappearing, ignoring.
More people are hating... on me.
Can I kill myself? Like I don't wanna be a freak, I don't know how to change myself.
They see me, they laugh.
I am a joke to everyone.
My appearance, my attitude, my look, it's a funny subject to them.

I don't know... maybe... suicide is the only option?
I need to get out from this world.
I can't take it anymore.
I tried so hard to be normal, to fit in with them, but I just can't.

I don't know.
If only I was brave enough to end my life.